The Freecarve series utilizes all the latest technology developed for racers and recreational carvers. It is likely the most modern fiberglass alpine snowboard available. You retain the pop of fiberglass while gaining the benefits of the latest sidecut and camber profile technologies. The Freecarve has earned a reputation as one of the premier alpine boards available. All sizes boast uncompromising edge hold, impeccable stability, and nimble handling. These are the ultimate carving tools. Ride one to find out what the excitement is all about.
Direct Price: $750
- Available in standard fiberglass or rubberized fiberglass (extra $150) construction
- Vertical laminate custom ‘Symmetriflex B’ core
- Triaxial fiberglass
- IMS 4000 Electra sintered base
- Die-cut base graphics
- Full wrap Rockwell 48 edge
- 8-pack stainless inserts (16–22.5″ stance)
- high gloss PBT Topsheet with your choice of graphics
Custom dimensions consistent with this construction available for $750. Easily adjust the width to fit your foot or request different lengths at no extra charge.