This versatile directional shape loves the park or pipe, floats in powder, and slices up the groomed. Its directional shape and tailored flex pattern provide exceptional versatility. The phoenix is likely the most versatile board in our line. You’ll find it in BX courses, ripping up the park, slashing the powder, and railing turns.
Direct Price: $600
- Vertical laminate custom ‘Symmetriflex C’ core
- Triaxial fiberglass
- DuraSurf 2001 sintered base
- Die-cut base graphics
- Full wrap Rockwell 48 edge
- 8-pack stainless inserts (17.5–24″ stance)
- high gloss PBT Topsheet with your choice of graphics
Custom dimensions consistent with this construction available for $600. Easily adjust the width to fit your foot or request different lengths at no extra charge.