We’ve incorporated some of the latest technologies being used in race boards and adapted them to our metal axxess line. These boards are damp, forgiving and make inconsistent terrain easy to carve on. They can handle just about anything the mountain can throw at you.
The gradual shovel bend and decambered shape minimize shovel loading and tip oscillations in an aggressive carve, while making the board float effortlessly on those epic powder days. The decambered tip and tail shapes also make the board easier to maneuver at low speeds while maintaining the long effective edge that provides a stable ride at high speeds. Our continuously variable sidecut allows for easy turn initiation while providing effortless variation in turn shape and size.
This board will do just about everything on the mountain and still carve circles around the competition. It’s the perfect board for those days with unpredictable condition or after you’ve beat your legs to jelly on the morning groomers. The rider transitioning from soft boots to a hard setup will find this board familiar enough to make a rapid jump from soft boots to carving.
Direct Price: $1100
- Vertical laminated sugar maple Symmetriflex core
- 1 layer of full width rubber dampening
- 2 layers of unidirection carbon fiber
- bottom titanal layer machine to shape and buried inside the board to prevent impact damage
- top titanal layers machine slightly smaller than board footprint and buried under the topsheet for ultimate protection
- top titanal predrilled to allow inserts to float in the core, eliminating stress risers resulting from insert movement
- IMS 4000 Electra sintered base
- Die-cut base graphics
- Full wrap Rockwell 48 edge
- 8-pack stainless inserts with additional Vist inserts
- optional hangle pattern available on request
- high gloss PBT Topsheet with your choice of graphics
Custom dimensions consistent with this construction available for $1100. Easily adjust the width to fit your foot or request different lengths at no extra charge.