Join the Donek build team!
Donek Snowboards is always looking to to hire new people as we continue to expand our productions. Every new hire will undergo on the job training for their position from experienced team members. In addition to information you provide in your email, an interview with our shop manager will determine which position you’ll fit best, but new hires may learn tasks in more than one area during their first two weeks before settling into one specific position. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, interview availability, and why you think you’d be a good fit here.
- Must be 18 or older
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Experience with hand and power tools recommended, but you’ll be trained to use specific machines
- Fine motor skills and attention to detail
- Ability to organize multiple ongoing tasks and adapt to changes
Base Technician: Operate Shopbot CNC to cut both custom and stock base graphics, assemble components by hand. Pair bases with snowboard edges to make a tight fitting base shape and prepare for pressing.
Core Technician: Laminate and prepare lumber to create core blanks of varying materials, operate machinery such as CNC router, planer, table saw, as well as other hand tools to create and shape snowboard cores.
Press Technician: Mix 2 part epoxy resin and apply to layers of snowboard with speed and accuracy, prepare snowboard presses for each unique board profile using various tooling, sandwich together all layers of snowboard and run heat controlled press.
Finishing Technician: Operate industry specific and modified machines such as band saws, routers, grinders, and drill press to remove excess material from snowboards after pressing, fine tune edges and hot wax bases, clean and prepare snowboards for shipping
Benefits and Pay
- Starting Pay: $18/hr
- Schedule: 10hrs a day, 4 days a week (Mon-Thurs)
- 2 weeks paid vacation plus earned paid time off
- Health insurance
- 1 free custom snowboard per year
- Free employee EV charging
- Access to machine shop and tools for personal projects
Send your resume, interview availability, and what makes you a good fit for Donek to email@example.com