The Razor is a carving board designed to be ridden in soft boots. It boasts all of the materials and technology that we use in the construction of our race boards, with a tuned flex and sidecut combo optimized for carving it up in soft boots.
This is a unique, versatile board for laying deep trenches and ripping out-of-bounds. We made the Razor for riders who want to experience extreme carving and all mountain carve-oriented riding in soft boot comfort.
The board features a long effective edge for railing carves, with enough nose length to provide all around versatility and powder floatation. The mid-wide waist width enables riders to run typical soft boot stance angles for maximum flexibility and familiarity.
Direct Price: $750
- Vertical laminate custom ‘Symmetriflex B’ core
- Triaxial fiberglass
- DuraSurf 2001 sintered base
- IMS 4000 Electra sintered base available ($25 upgrade)
- Die-cut base graphics
- Full wrap Rockwell 48 edge
- 8/10-pack stainless inserts (16–24″ stance)
- high gloss PBT Topsheet with your choice of graphics
Custom dimensions consistent with this construction available for $750. Easily adjust the width to fit your foot or request different lengths at no extra charge.