For race and freecarve. With its stiff titanal base and patented INTEC technology, this is the most successful step-in race binding of all time.
- M (m21.5–m26.5)
- L (m26.5–m31.0)
- Direct power transmission
- Stiff side flex
- Anodized titanal base
- EDS shock absorption system
- height adjustable 6mm toe bail
- Teflon coated INTEC™ heel receptor
- Approximate Weight = 1.55kg (1.95kg with INTEC™ heel)
Note: These bindings are only compatible with current ISO snowboard hardboots that have a toe bail ledge of approximately 30mm in height. They are not designed to fit DIN standard ski boots.